Man oh man is it hard to find time to blog. I really really enjoy it and yet, it always seems to get put at the end of my "to do" list.
TONS has happened since my last blog. We are crawling, sitting up, and eating cereal!! Yes, that's right. Our first taste of something other than milk in 6 months!! She LOVES the cereal. She grabs for the spoon and shoves it in her mouth. Then she gets a big grin on her face after she takes a bite, like she is so proud of herself.


We have also started sitting up now! She doesn't have the best of balance, and face plants every once in a while, but she is sitting up pretty good!

And last but certainly not least, she is crawling. She isn't the fastest yet, but she has more determination than anyone I have ever seen. She can get where she needs to go and that is terrifying!!! I guess its time to baby proof our house, and remove all cleaning supplies from under the sink, and all breakable items out of her reach, etc. etc!!! This is scary...I mean really scary. I have to watch her EVERY second now. No more sitting her on the bed and going to get my coffee, or going to brush my teeth. She would go right to the edge and take a little dive off off. LORD help me!

Some other things happening around the Moore household...
Maggie is working on some more teeth! She is teething like crazy so it is Drool Fest 2010 at my house! We finally got over our double ear infection and are all stopped again. I call it the daycare crud. She seems to just keep it every other week for now. I am hoping soon she will build up her little immunity! She is also talking up a storm! Her favorite word is Ah-Bah! She loves her B's. And G's, and D's. Still waiting on an M...I know I know...I said 5 months was my favorite age but 6 months is definitely. Do you see a repeating pattern here?!


Just for my records...we had her 6 month check up this week. She is weighing in at a whopping 16 lbs and is 26 1/2 inches long!
Wow! I can't believe Maggie is already crawling!!! Doesn't it just all happen WAY too fast! She is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's crawling!! I absolutely LOVE the pic of her eating-she is super excited about it :) How cute! Can't wait to see yall this weekend and little miss Maggie!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete