2.01.2011

Meet Jack!

Jack is the wee little tot to the far right! And that's my sister!! Now Alison, before you get mad of me for putting a picture on here, remember this blog is for Maggie and it needs to be documented!!

Jack is going to grace us with his presence late April, and we absolutely cannot wait!! Maggie is getting her first boy cousin! We don't know what to do with boys around my house. I am one of 3 girls, and my mom is one of 4 girls! So we need a little blue in the family!! Alison is trucking right along through her pregnancy! Hurry up little Jack! You have a bigger and older cousin who is ready to boss you around:)


Speaking of bossing....this girl right here has become quite the BOSS around the Moore house.


She knows what she wants, and when she wants it! Here are some Maggie facts!

-She LOVES to read. Borderline obsessed. We read at least 30 books a day, no lie. If she brings you a book and you do not read it, she throws a fit!
- She is obsessed with ducks! She searches for them in books, on TV, everywhere we go. Anytime she sees a duck she says, "Duck, Wack Wack. "
-She just learned to Moo like a cow and it is quite hilarious! It sounds like a sick cow in labor.
- She is becoming a very picky eater, which is difficult at times.
- She wears a size 4 diaper, and wheres 18-24 month clothes.
- She LOVES shoes, especially slippers. She puts mine on all the time and tries to walk in them.
- Her Docks(Socks) are definitely her favorite item of clothing. She loves to pick them out, and say docks over and over again while she is getting dressed.
- She is still lovin her kitchen, and cooks up some pretty good meals I must say.
-She is finally keeping bows in her hair! yay! The rubberband trick worked!
-She still likes to be rocked to sleep every night and I would not have it any other way! You Babywise moms would kill me! But I wouldn't trade it for anything!
-She is starting to like Yo Gabba Gabba and Fresh Beat Band. Those nerds on Fresh Beat are so dorky but they suck me in every time! I'll admit it!
- She is MS. Independent. She wants to bathe herself, brush her own teeth, feed herself with the spoon, etc. As soon as she discovered she could do things, that baby stuff was over with!
-The smile on her face when I pick her up from school everyday is the absolute BEST part of my day.

Just when I think it can't get any better, it does. I guess I'll be saying that until she turns 13:)

On a side note...I must blog about hair more often! I think that got the most comments so far!

4 comments:

  1. Um, the Fresh Beat Band is on as I'm reading this;). You should see Nick try to imitate them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like docks to except we call them gocks! These facts remind me of Josie... down to the fresh beat band, being rocked to sleep, shoes, and animal noises! We may have to let these little girls play one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hate FBB! Bless you for watching it! ;)And, you rock that baby as long as she'll let you! Who cares what "Baby Wise" says.

    Love you! Give her a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie is so cute!!!! Ford hates socks.. I wish he loved them like Maggies does.

    ReplyDelete