4.30.2009
The Other Door Opened!!!!
I got a job today!!!!!!!! GOD is good!! I mean real good!!! He knows just what we need and gives it to us just when we need it most!! You have no idea how relieved I am!! A huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I will focus on this wonderful little bundle of joy growing inside me now!!! I got a job with Publicis Selling Solutions, which is a contract company. I will work a 2 year contract with Pfizer, selling Celebrex for arthritis, and Lipitor for high cholesterol. At the end of the 2 year contract, Pfizer can renew me again for another two years. Or...the company I work for, Publicis, will find me another contract. Its a pretty sweet deal!! And...I'm excited because I don't get a car with this job, but I get a great car allowance each month. So we get to buy a new car!! I really like Nissan Muranos, Toyota Highlanders, and Volvos. All of these are crossovers, which is what I really want. I loved my crossover I had with my other job! They have space like an SUV but drive like a car. Best of both worlds!! My start date is May 18, so i have 2 more weeks to enjoy relaxing. And...I must go find some cute maternity suits for work. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congratulations!! I'm so happy things are looking up!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kimbo! I know I already told you that but I figured it doesn't hurt to tell you again :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kimbo!! I want to hear all about it!! So happy for you..I know it is definitely a relief!
ReplyDelete