So Craigslist is my new favorite thing. It is tha bomb.com!! Brian and I have been wanting to change out all of our kitchen appliances to stainless steel. We had white appliances before, except for our refrigerator. It was already stainless. So I decided to put them on Craigslist, just for fun, and see if I could sell any of them. Welllllll...within 24 hours all of them were sold and a very nice guy from Poplarville came to our house and picked all of them up. It was the easiest process I have ever been through! So within 24 hours, we went and picked out all new stainless steel appliances, and just like that...we have an updated kitchen!! YAY!! Now, Brian thinks we should upgrade out pots and pans to stainless steel to match everything. For those that do not know....I have the breastcancer pink collection of pots and pans. Maybe that's why he refuses to cook on them!
As for me and Baby Moore, we are doing good. Still pretty nauseated but the doctor wrote me a prescription for some awesome medicine that makes me feel SO much better. Now I am still getting sick almost every morning, but this medicine helps me through the rest of the day. I am really dreading going back to work next week. Its always hard to start a new job, but to start one 4 months pregnant and haven't worked in the past 4 months. Now that will make it even harder! I have to leave Brian for 3 weeks to go to training in New York, and I am really sad about that. We are going to check on plane tickets for him to come visit. The training days are 7am to 6pm everyday, plus mandatory dinner activities at night with no free time! Sounds like a blast, huh? Wish me luck! I will keep you updated on everything. Doctor apt is still next Wednesday to find out the sex. We have narrowed it down to about 10 girl names and 10 boy names, so at least thats a start. It won't be an "IT" much longer!!
I LOVE your new kitchen! What a great idea! Enjoy your last week at home! Hope you get to feeling better very soon. Just remember, it's all worth it! I promise! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteYour Kitchen looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove the kitchen! If I had those pink pots and pans, Adam wouldn't cook either! I hate that you have to leave for 3 weeks :( Tell Brian if he needs anything, just let me know.
ReplyDelete