6.14.2010

Dave Matthews or Bust

Well the tubes went great! It was 6 minutes and 52 seconds from the time they took her to the time they came and got me. She was so out of it in recovery, and that was the worst part, but it only lasted about 15 minutes. She was crying and couldn't open her eyes and it was just so sad. She slept alot that day, and was kind of fussy and running a low grade fever for the last few days. But today was a new day! She has been in the best mood and talking and playing up a storm. She has learned her B's now so everything is baaaa baaaa or buuuu buuu. She also learned a new word over the weekend...MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well she says it more like maaaaaaaaaa maaaaaaaaaa, and she only says it when she is tired or upset, but that's perfectly fine with me!!

a very nervous mommy and daddy before the tubes

my sweet baby buggy on the way home from her surgery. she was SO tired.

We had a very busy weekend. It was my 10 year reunion. I feel old just saying that. It was truly a blast and so wonderful to see and visit with old friends. Our grade was so close growing up, so it was like a day hadn't even passed. I love our class!!


Remember me blogging in February about how Brian gave me tickets to Dave in St. Louis. Well we are leaving tomorrow for our little 3 day getaway and I cannot wait! I am very sad to leave Maggie but trying not to think about it. Brian and I need some "date" time so it will be alot of fun!! And I LOVE a good road trip...especially when it involves music!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! So glad Maggie isn't feeling bad anymore-and she said Mama!! Such a great day :) Had a great time with all my girls this weekend- hope you got your tooth fixed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope yall have a great time! I'm glad the tubes went well. Reid has been on antibiotics for the past 10 days for his ears...my Dr. mentioned the possibility of tubes the last time. We'll see I guess.

    ReplyDelete