2.17.2010

4 Months



Where has my baby gone? I cannot believe she is 4 months old now. We went to the doctor this week and Maggie is healthy as can be! She now weighs a little over 14 lbs, 75th percentile, and is 25 1/2 inches long, 90th percentile! Yes, she is long and skinny like her father. Oh what I would do for some of those genes. He gave the ok for rice cereal, whenever we are ready to start. I am not really ready to deal with all that yet, so we will probably wait another month or so.

We had a wonderful 4 day weekend last weekend with daddy off of work! We both got a snow day last Friday and then both had off for Presidents Day Monday! We ate up all that time with Maggie! She isn't a baby anymore at all! She holds her head up so well now. She gets out of everything that I put her in. She loves to sit on the bed and watch Baby Einstein DVD's. She needs a change of scenery at least every 15 minutes. She gets bored easily. She loves to be read to, or to look at the bright colors in the books. She is smiling like crazy and trying so hard to talk. She sits up very good with help of the bumbo, and rolls over almost every time you put her on her tummy. Her favorite play toy is Brian or me. She loves to be talked to, and joins right on in the conversation with all her little smiles and coos. Brian can do this one particular laugh that will get her laughing pretty hard. And she is so ticklish. It's almost torture to her. She will squeal and get goose bumps everywhere. She notices Sadie now and watches every move she makes. I just think she is the sweetest thing in the world, but I'm partial:).



1 comment:

  1. Little Maggie is growing up too fast! She is so precious Kimberly! I wish I hold that sweet girl! I loved that age! Enjoy her! She's going to grow up fast!

    ReplyDelete