2.22.2010

Double Duty!!

Poor little Maggie had her first tummy bug this weekend. It started Saturday and continually got worse through Sunday. She couldn't keep anything down and was running a fever. We went to the doctor first thing this morning. She has a stomach virus and he said it is going around really bad. I have talked to like 10 other people who have had it already. Maggie did so good though. You could tell she felt horrible, and her poor little face was ghost white and all she wanted to do was sleep. She was just so pitiful. It absolutely BROKE my heart! The worst feeling in the world not to be able to make it better for her!! With lots and lots and lots of TLC, we finally started acting like we felt better today. We even had a couple really big smiles this afternoon. Of how I have missed those smiles. But then....just when I think we are in the clear, Brian comes home with the stomach bug also!! He has it something terrible! I will not even tell you who has been a worse patient, but I'm sure you can take a guess! I went to the store and got him ginger ale and crackers, and then Maggie and I stayed on the opposite side of the house from him all night! It will be a miracle if I don't get this. I have sprayed lysol on every object in this entire house, TWICE! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no Kimberly!!!! I am so, so very sorry!!!! But I'm so glad that Maggie pulled through just fine. Hope Brian gets well soon and prayers going up that you don't! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete