2.09.2010

No More Tears!!!

My birthday weekend came and passed just as quickly as everything else these days. We had a great couple of days celebrating though. Ever since we got married, I have been saying I need to get some onion goggles. I have seen some before but they were like $25 and that is just ridiculous to me, so I've never gotten any. Now I put onions in everything! Even if the recipe doesn't call for onions, I use them. My mom told me to put the onion in the refrigerator before cutting it, but that didn't really work for me either. My eyes are extremely sensitive. So Brian came home from work and told me to open my bday present. Ha! Guess what?? Don't be jealous...You will be crying. I won't.


He tried to act like that was the only thing he got me. He even went in the other room and started watching TV. At first I was a little dissapointed, but then I was like whatever. Guess these are what bdays are like after you have a kid. So I started getting ready for dinner. He was going to take me to Walnut Circle. When he walked in the bedroom and said that Maggie had something for me too!

He bought me some beautiful pearl earrings! Too bad I already had some, but that's ok. Now I get to go pick out something else and I'm excited about that. We enjoyed a great night out while my parents watched Maggie! Then, on Friday night my dad took the whole family out for Hibatchi. They even made me put on this terrible hibatchi hat and everyone sang Happy Birthday. I probably have lice now. Saturday night we made the drive to Laurel to visit with our good friends The Pierces! We enjoyed a yummy steak and hanging out with the boys. Harrison kept coming up to Maggie saying, "Hey Maggie, She soooo cute," in a high pitch voice. It was adorable.

Maggie Moo Moo holding her head up so good now

This puppy is a gift from God! He goes everywhere with us. Anytime she is fussy or crying, we bring him out. She loves him for some reason!



School is going much better this week. The last 2 days she has been in a great mood when we pick her up. Her teachers say she has a boyfriend in the class. They make goo goo eyes at each other all day. His name is Hayes...that's all we know. We might need to do a background check on this guy. When I walked in the other day, they were laying on the mat besides each other gooing and gaaing. I think she is finally getting adjusted to it, which makes me feel 1000 times better.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and Maggie!!!! The glasses and her facial expression are great!!! Ford has that same puppy dog... he loves anything that lights up or makes noises!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good birthday! I just want to know one thing... where's the pic of you in the "lice hat"?! ;)

    ReplyDelete