2.08.2010

Honesty Award

Honesty Award
Rules for this Award

1. Must thank the person who gave you the award and list their blog and link it.
2. Share "10 Honest things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4. Tell those people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

THANK YOU Jill(We are the Lamars) FOR THE HONESTY AWARD, HERE GOES!

1. I am OCD about my house being clean. I don't mean Clorox clean, I mean everything picked up and put in its place. I can't rest at night until everything is in its proper place.
2. I LOVE to cook, and am always trying new recipes. I currently want to learn how to sew really bad. I would love to be able to make all of Maggie's clothes.
3. I joined weight watchers today and went to my first meeting. I think I was the only person under 60 in there.
4. I love Maggie so much it hurts. I had no idea something so tiny could take over my heart like she does.
5. I would love to own my own business one day. I have a good business mind. Too bad the economy is perfect for that right now. NOT
6. I have become a major home body. I just don't like to go and do like I used to. Unless its a vacation, now I love a good vacation!
7. I am jealous of Brian's metabolism all the time. He eats whatever he wants and NEVER gains a pound. He will eat a large pizza and lose 2 lbs. I will look at the pizza and gain 10!
8. I am SO glad to be living back in Hattiesburg and don't see myself ever leaving again.
9. I already have baby fever again. I want them close together, but not this close! It will be awhile.
10. Maggie started laughing yesterday. She belly laughed for 10 minutes while Brian was making funny noises at her. It was the sweetest sound in the whole entire world. Just when I thought I couldn't love her anymore...

I now present this award to Kelly Haynes!! Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Baby laughs are the best! I know what you mean about the fever! And, let me know how #1 goes when she starts crawling/walking and is into everything! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post a video of Maggie laughing!! I would love to see her! I wish you lived closer so I could teach you to sew!!! You would be the BEST seamstress!! Thanks so passing the award to me! This is give me something to blog about! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete