All geared up for the big game tonight! Homemade pizza, salad, and a really yummy chocolate dessert. Go Colts!!
Gooey Chocolate Dessert
1 box German Chocolate Cake Mix
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar chocolate fudge
1 jar caramel
cool whip
heath bar pieces(by the chocolate chips)
Make cake as directed in a 9X13 pan. As soon as you take it out, poke holes all in the cake with a straw. Then pour the condensed milk, chocolate fudge, and caramel over the top. Put it in the refrigerator and let it cool completely. Then spread cook whip over the top and sprinkle with heath bar pieces. Enjoy!
Cake is only for special occasions. I would have to work out with Rhonda way too much if I ate this cake often!
I laughed out loud at Rhonda!! She is one of your friends I'll be glad to stay away from!
ReplyDeleteLove, mom